Join our team
At Carousel Nursery School we understand that high quality childcare is not possible without a great team of educators. This is the reason why we offer our educators a professional work environment with lots of opportunities for training and professional development. Giving and receiving feedback constructively is an ongoing process which enables educators to reflect on and improve their practice. Our compensation package is also one of the best in the industry and we offer plenty of growth opportunities within the organization.
Our practice at Carousel Nursery School is inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach. A set of Carousel values guide our day to day practices. We constantly strive to provide high quality childcare by creating amiable nurseries where children, parents and educators feel at ease and happy.
We are eager to hear from you if you enjoy working with children and have the following –
- A formal qualification (recognized in Finland) in the area of Childcare and education for example Lahihoitoja, Socionomi, lastentarhaopettaja.
- Good team working skills, an energetic and positive approach
- A passion to grow and excel in the area of childcare and development
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Organizational ability and good time management skills
- Interest in working with children and people from different cultures and nationalities.
If you think the above description fits you, then please contact us and send us a copy of your CV on the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org